[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple WARs in one Seam application?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 14 22:04:39 EST 2007

Waitaminute I think I'm seeing what the problem must be.... the SMPC is somehow acting globally.  I should try to change the names of my various SMPC references in one or the other of the apps.  I have a feeling this may be a bug within SMPC, where it is not properly isolating.

And I should / could try to put both war files in the seam EAR and use the correct virtual-host setting in the jboss-web.xml files.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001628#4001628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001628