[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JCR CMS Repository on distant machine

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 06:26:05 EST 2007

Ok, I'll send what I will do on a "viewer".
It should be quite similar to the CMSPortlet.
Just adapting a few things and the "getFile" method.
It may be interesting to allow simple configuration to tell where to find the Alfresco repo.

It could be interesting to be able to view the content comming from the WCM Sandboxes, that is comming throught the Alfresco VirtualHost (AVM).

I am looking right now on how to reach the ServiceRepository from Alfresco, from the portlet (or JSF in the portlet) : what would be the best way. May be Sohill has some idea on that ?
and the WCM VirtualHost too ?

The other point is to manage the locale.

On this, I'll do some more subtile strategie about "default" locale than the usual.
For our project, there must not be any default locale... (et not "default is english as usual").
I'll put this in a strategy pattern, so any one can use it's own strategy about locale.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002715#4002715

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002715