[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: wstools not generating Java for enum pattern

kapil.singhal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 09:12:57 EST 2007

I am creating a Web Service using Java 1.5 and JBoss 4.0.5 GA. I want to use enumeration in my Web service but I am not able to pass it to the client-side. It is not visible in the generated WSDL also. It is not showing the values of the enum class in the wsdl file.

Through JAX-RPC as suggested, we can get the values in RMI Client but not in the case of JBossWS for SOAP Client.

Can you please provide some information if any support is available now for using enums in Java 1.5 ?

Please suggest how to proceed.

Regards,
Kapil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003320#4003320