[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Tomcat to JBoss Conversion - tomcat context files

ucbSloth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 09:18:58 EST 2007

Thanks PeterJ for the reply.  I have tried the URLs attribute approach unsucessfully.  It seems like it thinks that my war is corrupted or something.  I get an error about the ZipFile being incorrect or unable to unzip the file or something like that.

However, the ExplodedDeployments approach seems to be working good.  I have some more testing to do but that looks like the approach that we will go with.

Thanks again for the assistance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003326#4003326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003326