[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Configuration file outside the .ear file

lakkur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 15:06:25 EST 2007

Hi,

We are deploying our application as a .ear file. But we want to have the .properties file kept outside the .ear file so that we can make changes to the properties file without recreating and deploying the .ear file.

In some fourms it is mentioned to use MBean /SAR etc.. i am not clear on these things. can anyboyd pls share a sample code of how to do this..

Thanks
Darshan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003510#4003510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003510