[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - wsdl url with http basic authentication

claudiosanchez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 08:27:24 EST 2007

Hi, I have the following ejb with webservice and security metadata.
Now I have some security problems (http 401 error) when a try to access to wsdl from the client.

Is there a way to access to wsdl from the client? or
Is there a way to disable security to wsdl URL (disable security for GET)?

EJB code:

  | @SecurityDomain("JBossWS")
  | @javax.jws.soap.SOAPBinding(style = javax.jws.soap.SOAPBinding.Style.RPC)
  | @javax.jws.WebService(name = "SampleService", serviceName = "SampleService")
  | @PortComponent(authMethod="BASIC", transportGuarantee="NONE")
  | @Stateless
  | @Remote(SampleService.class)
  | public class SampleServiceBean implements SampleService {
  |     @javax.jws.WebMethod()
  |     @RolesAllowed({"AdminUser"})
  | 	public Long add(Long firstNumber, Long secondNumber) {
  |         return firstNumber + secondNumber;
  | 	}
  | }

Client code:

  | URL url = new URL("http://localhost:8080/sample-ejb-session/SampleServiceBean?wsdl");
  | QName qname = new QName("http://test.org/jaws", "SampleService");
  |
  | ServiceFactory factory = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
  | Service service = factory.createService(url, qname);

Thanks, Claudio.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005782#4005782

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005782