[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: trinidad and jpdl / trinidad and the seam EL-extension

hamtho2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 09:57:50 EST 2007

Okay. thanks anyways. Currently I´m quite happy because with your help it works for me after all. It´s always a big benefit to have this forum. This way it´s possible to have a nice weekend without frustrations from the week, but instead a good feeling  ;-) Thanks again!

But I still have a question:
1. Do you know, if there Is a chance to use the hibernate validation annotations inside the ejb3-entities? It seems as if s:validateAll does not have any effect anymore. Can you confirm this?

2. How come, that the messages displayed through tr:messages are different than the message defined through the requiredMessageDetail, whereas tr:message uses the same value? Is there a chance to let tr:messages also display the details?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006833#4006833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006833