[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm and maven 2

brado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 17:10:21 EST 2007

What is the status of jBPM being maven 2 enabled (for building) and being made available on ibiblio as a maven 2 artifact? I had a brief discussion on this some time ago, but as there was no maven availability, I went through the drill of installing these into my repository server for 3.1.2. However, sorting out dependencies was a tedious task. It will really help to have this driven by development, rather than have to figure it out and configure it after the fact.

Has there there been any headway on this?

Thanks,

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007044#4007044

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007044