[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: pdf form 'filling and generic overlay proposition

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 17:12:06 EST 2007

I will. No problem getting to it after 1.1.5. We can include anything we develop temporarily in our own version.

I've been digging into the overlay stuff and the way the current implementation is done (clean and compliments btw, I got it real quick) is not usable for overlay. The PdfStamper that needs to be used dos not work with paragraphs, pages etc at all. It is at a much lover level. Completely new tags have to be defined.

I will initially focus on just adding simple text and images to specified pages at a specific position with a certain fontfamily and fontsize (this allready works btw) but should be made a little better). Adding a watermark to each page or pagenumber or anything like that is skipped for now since it makes less sense imo.

Filling out forms is the next thing and is also real simple. I'll send al the code I have over the weekend.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007046#4007046

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007046