[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Missing JBossWS options

purohitvinod do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 01:22:06 EST 2007

Hi Bertaa,
I am also facing the same problem.
Then as per omatzura's suggestion, i changed the eclipse environment to 1.5 but even after that, the JBossWS is not activated.
Were you able to solve the problem?

"bertaa" wrote : Operating system : Windows XP

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008139#4008139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008139