[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: MDB dependency on other MDB

ariekz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 01:25:38 EST 2007

Hi, 10x for the response
In general I've managed without dependencies, though for general knowledge I used < depends / >, the problem is that both the depend and the depended MDBs are in the same configuration files (jboss.xml and ejb-jar.xml) so while deploying I get messages saying that the depended MDB is not install  yet.
It would be great to get response how to solve this issue for further possible needs.

Arie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008141#4008141

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008141