[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Help me about JBoss with JAAS !!

changemylife do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 08:06:00 EST 2007

Hi all!
   At present, I use EJB3. and use Eclipse to write and deploy my EJB project. I have a bean called CalculatorBean. My bean has two method: "add" and "sub" two number. On the client side, I write the class called MyLoginModule to authenticate user (it always return true). After call the method, I receive a Subject with some informations (ex:username, password, rolename...):
lc.login();
Subject sub = lc.getSubject();
.... to here, I want use JNDI to send server a user that authenticated. So, how I continue? And inside EJB3.0, I need write login-config.xml and jboss.xml ?. (Because, when I read about EJB3.0's Orielly, I don't see two this file !!).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008273#4008273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008273