[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - trouble using password verify as in booking example

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 20:13:14 EST 2007

Hi,
I am a seam newbie. I have created a small application that works fine, and I wanted to add password verification (i.e. typing it twice and comparing), and I borrowed the code from the example in booking. There the RegisterAction has a "verify" member that is referenced in the register.xhtml form.

I used the same construct.

My problem is that I get an error when submitting the registration form. I get a message saying "value could not be converted to the expected type".

Thankful for any points on how to get around this problem. There is nothing logged for this in the JBoss log in the window where I started JBoss.

Help much apreciated.
Regards
henrik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008587#4008587