[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Does DataModelSelection work in a Stateless Session Bean

twocoasttb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 12:47:36 EST 2007

Thanks for the responses.  Unfortunately, putting the DataModel into PAGE scope doesn't change anything- selectedOrganization is still NULL in selectOrganization().

I'm stuck in phase two (disillusion) of Gavin's "http://blog.hibernate.org/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi/Gavin%20King/stages-of-adoption.html", and seeking insight.  I don't see why this finder bean itself should require any state.  Am I wrong?  It certainly shouldn't have to around in SESSION scope.

I should have mentioned before, I'm using Seam 1.1.1GA and JBoss 4.0.5

Side Note:

Don't ever set var="org" in a dataTable.  Doing so causes Seam to go nuts searching contexts and it eventually throws an exception because can't find a property called 'jboss' in the entity bean.  Should I report this as a bug?  I'd be happy to provide a test case.  Using var="o" changes the behavior completely.[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008885#4008885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008885