[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Could not destroy component

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 05:27:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

have read about the problem with components vanishing before the http sessions ends.

I have left the sfsb timeout at 30 min, set the http session timeout to 20 and the conversation timeout to 60 min.

I still get the error "Could not destroy component". Is this because of the conversation timeout of 60 min? I thought that every conversation is being destroyed, when the http session ends?!

Also I was wondering how to interpretate the sfsb timeout. Will my sfsb be removed, even if its involved in some batch processing for a longer preriod than 30 minutes? For example a database update?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060313#4060313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060313