[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploying to Weblogic 8.1

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 04:45:38 EDT 2007

Hi,
thanks for reading me,
What kind of information do you want ?
I took the jbpm-console.war an tried to deploy it on weblogic 8.1.
I dont know what to change in order to make it work.
I dont know jsf so my changes to make it working with jsf are low.
What i'm hoping for is tips about how getting started with jbpm on weblogic 8.1.
Like if there are some changes that are obviously to be maked ? (do i have to change the web.xml for example or if there is something perticuliar to do with the datasources ...).

The long term objective is making jbpm developpments with Struts.
In order to do that i prefer to have jbpm up and running on my weblogic server. Then i will try to do some work with struts.

Can u provide some help ?

Regards,

O.M.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061159#4061159