[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Error: Did not load correct number of messages

relgames do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 04:46:02 EDT 2007

"timfox" wrote : Are you sure you are using InnoDB storage?
Yes. I've checked it through phpMyAdmin and all tables have "InnoDB" type.

Moreover, I've looked into JDBCPersistenceManager source code and all seems correct.
Method updateWithRetry() looks confusing for me. But it is running inside transaction, and if one updateWithRetry() fails than all other changes should be rollbacked.
So code is ok.

Here is our datasource config:

  |   <local-tx-datasource>
  |     <jndi-name>JmsDS</jndi-name>
  |     <connection-url>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/jms</connection-url>
  |     <driver-class>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver-class>
  |     <user-name>payrev</user-name>
  |     <password>payrev</password>
  |     <exception-sorter-class-name>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.MySQLExceptionSorter</exception-sorter-class-name>
  |     <valid-connection-checker-class-name>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.MySQLValidConnectionChecker</valid-connection-checker-class-name>
  |
  |     <max-pool-size>20</max-pool-size>
  |     <transaction-isolation>TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED</transaction-isolation>
  |     <metadata>
  |        <type-mapping>mySQL</type-mapping>
  |     </metadata>
  |   </local-tx-datasource>

One more idea: may be we need to add Foreign Key Constraint to avoid such problems?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061160#4061160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061160