[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2: is Spring integration totally broken?

przemjaskier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 15:44:45 EDT 2007

I want to share, in case that someone is googling for a solution here:

I managed to create this configuration:
DataSource bound by Spring, HibernateSessionFactory bound by Spring, Seam-managed Session by creating a Seam delegate component "sessionFactoryDelegate" that wraps Spring-bound SessionFactory and serve it via EL, like this:

<persistence:managed-hibernate-session name="pecpSeamManagedHibernateSession" auto-create="true"
	session-factory="#{sessionFactoryDelegate.sessionFactory}"/>

I would prefer another solution but current Spring integration apparently does not allow me to do this (is broken?).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062120#4062120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062120