[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can't get registration sample running on Glassfish

nwhite do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 15:48:08 EDT 2007

"vimalkansal" wrote : Thanks Gavin. I finally got it going on Glassfish. I just needed to read the reference manual a bit more seriously and it helped a lot. But now I am beginning to get a feel of it and I must admit that Seam seem seams to be the most innovative framework that I have ever worked!

  | Thanks
  |
  | Vimal

Would you mind posting the changes or links to the diffs for other who are interested? Thnx.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062123#4062123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062123