[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Destroy annotated method on Application Scoped componen

bytor99999 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 18:24:57 EDT 2007

Using "org.jboss.seam.preDestroyContext.Application" does not call the method at all, I then assumed it was because "Application" should be "APPLICATION"

so

Using "org.jboss.seam.preDestroyContext.APPLICATION" we get the following exception.

And that kind of looks like the same thing that we got for @Destroy "no event context active"

Wait, if this is a redeploy, so I am overwriting the .war file, is the original Class still in the ClassLoader for it to call the @Destroy or event method? Or is it gone when JBoss AS/Tomcat undeploys it? Maybe that has something to do with what we are seeing. Just a wild guess.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062721#4062721

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062721