[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2 - CVS State - ResourceBundle Refactoring --> Cust

maku01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 01:44:49 EDT 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : You need to override resourceLoader instead.

  | But be aware of this bug:
  |
  | http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1658
  |
  | If we can't find an elegant solution to that one, then there is a chance we might just decide to revert back to the old approach.
  |
  | Frankly, all this ResourceBundle stuff in the JDK is a really awful design...

Gavin: Is there a timeframe up to the decision? (I spent already some time because of the refactoring and it doesn't work up to now) I would dislike to find a solution now and then the approach will not work in some days.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064412#4064412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064412