[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - EJB3 reference in 4.2.0.GA

MTBerg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 01:47:51 EDT 2007

I installed 4.2.0.GA along with JBossIDE Beta2 with Eclipse.  I have setup the JBoss App server from the IDE and have no problem starting/stopping.  When I use the IDE to create an EJB3 project then a stateless session bean I'm getting a "cannot be resolved" for the import javax.ejb.stateless (and remote).  If I look in the JBoss EJB3 Libraries and find javax.ejb there is no stateless???  The jar javax.ejb looks like the old ejb 2 jar??

Any ideas what I did wrong on the install?

Thanks,
Mitch

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064413#4064413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064413