[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Adding a local dir to JBOSS classpath

ansanes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 06:41:09 EDT 2007

Hi. I hava a EJB application that uses some libs from a third-party vendor.
In order to work these libs needs a config file present in the classpath.

How do I configure JBoss to add the local dir where the config file is to the classpath?.

I don't want to include the config file in the ear module because my app has to be deployed in different environments where the properties change.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064481#4064481

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064481