[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Modifying login page

creative77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 17:21:42 EDT 2007

Hmm, this is really strange how this is done for the login.jsp images. But, I decided to look in the web.xml for anything different in regard to mapping the login page. Sure enough there are special mappings for each image.

I tried the wild card approach to my new image folder and that did not work. The only way I have gotten the images to show up is to explicitly map each image.

What fun I have thirty images to map.

I would like to know the reasoning behind this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065579#4065579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065579