[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Using a bean as variable in jbpm, using seam

jim.barrows do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 17:27:05 EDT 2007

I have an object, call it Address.  It's been properly defined using JPA, and annotations.  The problem is that I can't figure out how to get jBPM to "see" it so  that jBPM can save it.  It will save long, shorts and other basic types, but not my address class.
I investigated jBPM, and it says that I have to add a Hibernate definition.  I really don't want to add a hibernate defintion over the annotations I've used.  Can I do both?  How do I get around this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065580#4065580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065580