[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Multiple process instances

e120274 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 07:03:48 EDT 2007

I have faced with a problem with instances of processes. When I start multiple instance of same process definition, JMSIntegrationService mix the instances inside the Token variable. Two instances started at the same time and in one instance flow did not continue and other instance activity is mixed with current instance process. I have overridden the JmsIntegrationService to get invokes for each activity to handle. Take the token's process instance id and see the problem. Can Jbpm BPEL work with multiple process instances at the same time? It is very important point I think? Can anyone tried to handle multiple process instances at the same time?
Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065727#4065727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065727