[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Process Instance - Variables - Life in database

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 09:48:10 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

my question today is about the life of instances (process) in the database.
What i mean is that i have decided that the information that the user give me by completion of forms will be put in the process variables (i think of using some java objects because there is a really lot of infos). Those process variables are persisted in the databse with the process instance itself.

Here is my question :
will those variables stay forever in the database ?
i'mm asking because in the futur we will need guaranted access to these informations for example for reporting  considerations etc ...

Thanks,
Regards,

O.M.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065792#4065792