[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: access MainDeployer in JBoss 5

editha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 09:52:14 EDT 2007

Thank you for your answer.

I want to access the maindeployer programatically in jboss 5.

in Jboss 4 i used tha maindeployer to deploy a war with RMI:

javax.management.ObjectName maindeployer = new javax.management.ObjectName("jboss.system:service=MainDeployer");

  | rmiadapter.invoke(maindeployer,"deploy", new Object[] {mywardeploymentinfo}, new String[] {org.jboss.Deployment.DeploymentInfo});

When I try to do that in JBoss 5, a war deployer is not found.
And since there is another MainDeployer used in Jboss 5, org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployment.MainDeployer, instead of org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer, I think I need to find out how to access this new Maindeployer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065793#4065793

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065793