[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re:

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 04:28:46 EDT 2007

when you change the value of your dropdown the onchange event launches and does 2 things:
1. Updates the value of dataTransferScheme in the loginBean
2. Calls the setAuthFields method in the loginBean.

The way you have it, you are trying to pass the updated value of dataTransferScheme into #2 when the page doesn't yet have this value.

Try changing your setAuthFields method to have no parameters and instead use the value of dataTransferScheme that has been applied.
public void setAuthFields()
  | {
  |         System.out.println("dataTransferScheme : "+this.dataTransferScheme);
  | }

Also you may want to get rid of immediate=true. I can't recall if this stuffs up the application of values to the Bean (although I think that it bypassUpdates).

Cheers,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066558#4066558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066558