[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Quick entity question

Manuel Palacio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 04:40:52 EDT 2007

It doesn't have to be a repository or something that persists data, I might be interested in injecting other types of services/domain objects. I think there's value in being able to do that.

I might have entities that are domain objects which I happen to want to inject with other domain objects that provide certain services (all my business logic is the domain layer). Shouldn't we be able to do that? Otherwise I'd have to use singletons or pass the referenced service to my domain object as a parameter in each method call (not desirable at all)

Check out this presentation: http://www.infoq.com/presentations/rod-johnson-are-we-there-yet

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066564#4066564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066564