[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM_COMMENTS

cheets do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 06:25:36 EDT 2007

Many thanks for your reply, Ronald!!
But i am still not clear about how a user adds comments to web-console. I think my version of web-console is not set up properly, since I could find no way to add comments from there. (I am using jbpm starters kit 3.1.3).
In any case, my interest in the JBPM_COMMENTS table is that I want to store comments with some tasks in my workflow.(I am integrating jBPM into an existing spring application) I can use context.setVariable, but I was wondering whether this functionality is provided inherently by jBPM and there is a more direct method to accomplish this, please?
Thanks again :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066587#4066587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066587