[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Deploy Message listener as MBean service get No ClassLoa

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 06:29:47 EDT 2007

"loseyourself" wrote :
  | I thought it is related with the constructor method, but don't know how to fix, could you please advise me? I do appreciate your help.
  |
  | hj

Correct. You have no default constructor. So you've either got to define one
or tell jboss the constructor parameters.

  | <mbean name="jboss.test:type=BasicMBeanName" code="BasicMBeanCode">
  |    <constructor>
  |       <arg type="java.lang.String" value="param1"/>
  |       <arg type="java.lang.String" value="param2"/>
  |    </constructor>
  | </mbean>

And putting your initialization code in the constructor doesn't work.
It has to go in a start() method for the dependencies to work.
(Have you even read the chapter on MBeans in the docs?
Or the JMX FAQ for that matter?)

Anyway, this thread is getting ridiculous.
None of these issues has anything to do with JMS, they are all JMX.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066588#4066588

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066588