[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - web.xml problems with JBossTools-200707210217-nightly-ALL

jpsantos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 08:13:29 EDT 2007

I trying the nightly build 200707210217 and I having problems to add STRUTS or JSF capabilities cause a parser error:

ERROR: Unallowed child url-pattern of web-resource-collection

The workaround is coment all my security constrant...

Anyone has this same problem? Is there another workaround...

I have to comment the < distibutable /> as well for the same reason.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067371#4067371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067371