[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - mutiple jboss instances, multiple ip addresses, multiple dns

sc0tt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 08:24:40 EDT 2007

Hi,
     I have setup two separate jboss instances, as per the instructions here:-
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfiguringMultipleJBossInstancesOnOneMachine

     Both instances startup OK, and I can see that the services are listening on separate ip addresses(port numbers remain standard).   The server.log reports everything as normal(both of them)

      When I connect via https, I get the certificate, and then nothing...  I tracked this issue down to a repsonse from the tomcat server(we are going direct to the tomcat embeded in jboss), this response is as follows:-

HTTP/1.x 400 No Host matches server name myservler1.mydomain.com

Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1

Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:18:52 GMT

Connection: close

     I have checked host name resolution, both on the server and on the  local  client.  Everthing resolves.   I have  googled  around a bit and seen references to appbase, however this seems relevant only to  tomcat, and appears to  be  ignored  by  the  jboss  4.04GA that I am using.

         I beleive there is a  setting I  am missing ,   just not sure what it is  or where.....

                any  suggestions appreciated......

                                 Sc0tt...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067372#4067372

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067372