[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Detected failure on control connection

bob_walker99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 12:14:28 EDT 2007

Interestingly, the times it does happen my test receiving code are when it pages from disk:

i.e.
1) The queue has a FullSize of 500, Page Size of 250 and DownCacheSize of 250.
2) my test sending client sends 10,000 messages
3) I fire up my test receiving client, and on a couple of occasions when the message received count is divisble by 250, I get a "control connection failure".

Again it's not conclusive, but it's the first pattern I've seen, so I thought I'd better post it.

BTW, I've mentioned elsewhere, but these are relatively large text messages of 1Mb apiece.

Could it be a timeout issue? There is a significant pause as it pages in a batch of messages (which is perfectly acceptable, and to be expected). Does this stop the Bisocket conversation working correctly?

I'll try to package my test code up with the queue specifcations and instructions to reproduce a.s.a.p. and post it on here.

Regards,

Bob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067486#4067486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067486