[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - richfaces*.jar into where?

fmars do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 05:47:40 EDT 2007

Hi, I want to use <rich:datascroller> component but i need to import the library in my session bean. i put first into my app.jar folder, but it didn't work.

One solution to problem is to set 2 attribute UseJBossWebLoader and Java2ClassLoadingCompliance in jboss-service.xml to true. i tried it but it didn't work too.

Is there anywhere a skeleton example, which works under seam 2 and jboss 4.2.0.GA?

thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067739#4067739

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067739