[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Component configuration with complex types

jbuechel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 05:51:03 EDT 2007

I'm trying to configure a component (which should provide a menu structure to the view) with complex types via components.xml file.

So would it be possible to configure the hole menu stucture in the components.xml file?

Code such following should be replaced:
anonymous wrote :
  | @Out
  | List htmlDropDownMenuList;
  |
  | @Factory("htmlDropDownMenuList")
  | public void buildMenu() {
  | log.info("buildMenu called");
  |
  | htmlDropDownMenuList = new ArrayList();
  |
  | /*************** Menu 1 ***************/
  | HtmlDropDownMenu htmlDropDownMenu = new HtmlDropDownMenu();
  | htmlDropDownMenu.setValue(messages.get("dropDownMenu1"));
  |
  | /**** MenuItem 1 ****/
  | HtmlMenuItem htmlMenuItem = new HtmlMenuItem();
  | 	htmlMenuItem.setValue(messages.get("dropDownMenu1.menuItem1"));
  | htmlMenuItem.setActionExpression(
  |    Expressions.instance().createMethodExpression("modules/queryCatalog/queryCatalog.xhtml").toUnifiedMethodExpression());
  |
  | htmlDropDownMenu.getChildren().add(htmlMenuItem);
  |
  | htmlDropDownMenuList.add(htmlDropDownMenu);

I couldn't find something similar in the reference or this forum.
Any ideas would be very appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067741#4067741

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067741