[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Messages always persistent in Topic

fljmayer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 10:11:07 EDT 2007

Of course I want you to answer my questions, I just don't want to be insulted without getting an answer.

Okay, if I had read the TuningJBossMQ page I would have known what the problem is: overflow into the database. I didn't look for it since the persisted topic messages led me to believe that JBossMQ ignores the DeliveryMode for some reason.

And how am I supposed to know up front which of my questions is an FAQ? A sticky post in this forum might help...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068217#4068217

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068217