[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Sharing the server/default/deploy directory

loumaus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 10:11:21 EDT 2007

Lets assume we have an application which should run on n instances each of them configurable individually.

In my understanding it would be enough to have one
server/default
directory if you could cut off the work, log & data directory.

This way my proposed directory structure would look like

p1
 | -- run.sh, run.jar, run.conf, shutdown.sh
 | -- log
 | -- work
 | -- data

p2
 | -- run.sh, run.jar, run.conf, shutdown.sh
 | -- log
 | -- work
 | -- data

p3
 | -- run.sh, run.jar, run.conf, shutdown.sh
 | -- log
 | -- work
 | -- data

server
   | -- default
              | -- deploy
              | -- config
              | -- ...

The p stands for process. Important to understand is that Im not talking about a CLUSTER but several process simply sharing the same data having different configurations.

Does jboss allow this kind of configuration ???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068218#4068218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068218