[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Jboss 4.2.0.GA, Oracle 10g, Oracle AQs, and JMS
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 17:01:40 EDT 2007
We want to deploy an MDB for the following platforms:
1. Jboss AS 4.2.0.GA
2. Oracle 10g as database
3. Oracle AQ as queuing system
- An obvious solution is the JBoss ESB -- but the release is due end of year.
- We are looking for an alternative - such as a JCA 1.5 compliant resource adapter.
- Can the JBoss JMS RA work with Oracle 10g AQs JMS provider?
- If not any other alternatives from JBoss?
Thanks & Regards
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068899#4068899
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068899
More information about the jboss-user