[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Dynamically sized pop-up window

chrismalan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 03:34:29 EDT 2007

Any idea how to implement a pop-up window just big enough for an image?  I don't know what size images are going to be uploaded.

This is how I've done the pop-up, and it works:

pages.xml

  | <page view-id="/search.xhtml">
  | 	<navigation from-action="#{searchSessionBean.setPhoto}">
  | 		<render view-id="/hppu.xhtml"/>
  | 	</navigation>
  | </page>

and on the view:

  | <h:column>
  |   <f:facet name="header">Show the Photo</f:facet>
  |   <s:link target="PopUp"   onclick="window.open(null,'PopUp','width=270,height=290')"
  | value="Show the Photo" action="#{searchSessionBean.setPhoto}" />
  | </h:column>

Incidentally, not using pages.xml and supplying the URL of the pop-up page does not work.  The page that pops up is the same as the page on which the link was clicked.  The same goes for using navigation.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069017#4069017

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069017