[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - issues with setting up cluster on JBoss 4.2.0 GA

mohali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 15:43:21 EDT 2007

I am trying to setup JBoss cluster with two nodes on a single windows XP machine. I have two configurations node1 and node2. I am following the document at http://docs.jboss.com/jbossas/guides/clusteringguide/r2/en/html_single/ to set up the cluster. This document (section 1.5.4) refers to updating JBOSS_HOME/server/all/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat50.sar/server.xml, but there is no jbossweb-tomcat50.sar that came with this JBoss version. Do I need to get sar separately or use another sar?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051079#4051079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051079