[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Using Jboss Cache 1within WebLogicServer 10.0

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 07:12:50 EDT 2007

Even in JBoss AS you shouldn't be using the DummyTransactionManager.  The GenericTransactionManagerLookup would locate the JBossTransactionManager, which comes with JBoss AS.

There is no such thing as a JBossCacheManager.  What I was talking about was a JTA compliant TransactionManager.

To bind JBC to JNDI use a startup class which instantiates and binds a JBoss Cache instance.  See http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossCacheAndWebLogic - the example is for WLS 8.1, but I'm sure the concepts apply to WLS 10 as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051268#4051268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051268