[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Number Guess Example Query

trekker880 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 07:13:56 EDT 2007

hi all
i m trying to run the number guess example
I have certain query regarding this.
(1) Can the seam application be run with the jboss 4.0.2 version ?
(2) I didn't get the clear idea about how to run it on the tomcat. Could someone tell me the steps whoever run this application on the tomcat 5.5 version?
And in bw i m using jboss-seam-1.2.1.GA
Is any prior version of jboss seam support the use of jboss 4.0.2 and without the ejb3 to be included ?
Hi Gavin pls sort out this problem .
Thnx in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052063#4052063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052063