[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @In (create=true)

blackers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 07:14:37 EDT 2007

I will also be adding new games to the table, The reason I am using the Home components is because this is the way seam gen did it for other table I have generated (they only had single foreign keys to any other table).  I would like the option to be able to click a button to add an oponent team to the game and click a button to add a home team to the game, the same way seam gen does it.  I will look into a direct reference to the entity from Game Home.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052064#4052064

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052064