[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Why are there no task queues?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 05:01:49 EDT 2007

Ed,

anonymous wrote : I know that you can implement queues as actors. But having a common queue abstraction in the engine provides a useful place to hang assignment and assignment-management behavior.

Please enlighten me some more on this... I (and it's probably me being ....whatever) that I do not get the point. Queue == tasklist imo.

anonymous wrote :
  | Actor pools could also be implemented outside of the engine. But they were deemed useful enough to incorporate.
Purely for demo/development purposes. It should become easier to have this pluggable and have your own external userdatabase with groups/roles/...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053008#4053008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053008