[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - business methods and local home interface

paoletto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 05:04:58 EDT 2007

hello

i declared a business method (it is actually a finder method, but the name is not findBlaBla) in the local home interface of an entity bean, and implemented it into the entity bean.

deploying the application i get:

  | Bean   : Documento
  | Method : public abstract Collection selectByMetadato(Integer, String)
  | Section: 12.2.11
  | Warning: Each local home method must match a method defined in the entity bean class.

in fact, when i called it findByMetadato, hoping that JBossCMP would have used it as stated in the developer manual, the ejb-ql was used instead

so why my implementation in the entity bean is not seen?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053009#4053009

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053009