[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jPDL subprojects

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 10:53:07 EDT 2007

jPDL bundles many components like e.g.

* a task management component
* an identity component
* a business calendar
* ... and maybe a couple more.

Currently, these components are pluggable, but they are not targetted to be used outside the scope of jPDL/jBPM.

With a little bit of extra effort, we could make these individual subprojects.  In that case they would be usable individually.  Of course, that would introduce a bit more separation between the components, whereas now, they are coupled more tightly.

We can still produce a suite that bundles all the components.

What do you think ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053134#4053134

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053134