[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - implement second listener - HelloWorldIPC sample

klaus21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 10:56:26 EDT 2007

Hello,

i am using the the IPC-technics of the HelloWorldIPC sample in my own Portlet application (two portlets on one portal site). It works very well.
There are PortletA and PortletB. PortletB implements the listener so that PortletA can modify the behaviour of Portlet B.
My question is now, can i add a second Listener to PortletA, so that PortletB can also modify the behaviour of PortletA ?
My application is packed like the HelloWorldIPC sample in one sar file.

Regards
Klaus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053135#4053135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053135