[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jPDL subprojects

lucabotti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 17:59:00 EDT 2007

Hi Tom,

first of all, I wish to thank you for the effort you are doing with the Jbpm project.

Also, i could say yes, i would be interested in some out of the box component which could be used in my own applications, as a subproject of jPDL.

But i also need to affirm that I think the development efforts should be directed elsewhere.
Personally I would like to see a working build system ( i am working on a maven build which i will add in the Jira), improved documentation, a clear direction for source code downloading, some discussion on jPDL (sub process binding only at deployment time? are we kidding?), and, last but not least, some announcement regarding new releases (hello, jbpm 3.2 is here, anyone noticed? not from the project's page).

So yeah, i feel jbpm sub projects could be interesting, but they do not help me selling it to my customers.

Just my thought , through.

Bye

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053748#4053748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053748